We are Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) specialists
Put simply, we understand CRPS.
- We understand the devastating effect that it has not only on the sufferer, but on their wider family.
- We understand the fundamental importance of early diagnosis and treatment.
- We understand the importance of keeping a client protected financially, both now and for the long term.
It is our unrivalled understanding of CRPS that has for many years made us the preferred choice for those who develop the condition following an accident. Indeed, we are often referred to as ‘the CRPS Solicitors’.
For the latest information on CRPS, visit our regularly updated Blog.
Most of our clients begin their claims with other law firms before becoming quickly disillusioned with their lack of knowledge and expertise in CRPS, which prompts them to seek out more specialist representation. Once settled a claim cannot be reopened, so it is imperative that your solicitor has the necessary knowledge and expertise in CRPS to ensure that:
- you receive the very best treatment at the earliest opportunity; and
- your long term financial security is protected.
It is an acknowledgement of both our expertise and our outstanding level of service that we are instructed regularly by solicitors and barristers around the country in respect of their own claims and recommended by them to their family and friends.
We are also invited regularly to speak at conferences and other events around the country on the subject of CRPS and chronic pain in litigation. This has included speaking at the British Pain Society Conference, the Cambridge Medico-Legal Pain Conference, doctors seminars and charity events.