Are you unhappy with your solicitor? Contact us today to discuss how we can offer you a more specialist service for your compensation claim.
Call us now on 01225 462871 or complete the Contact Form at the foot of this page.
If you are unhappy with your current solicitor you are not alone. 95% of our clients begin their compensation claims with other law firms, before becoming disillusioned with their lack of knowledge, understanding, advice and service.
“Thank goodness I eventually found you. Until that point I felt I was being processed through a sausage machine rather than represented by proper lawyers. I just thank my lucky stars that you were able to undo the mess they had created.” JH [£565,000 compensation recovered]
We are experts in turning claims around. See our many client testimonials.
Specialist chronic pain solicitors
Is your solicitor handling your chronic pain compensation claim competently?
Claims involving chronic pain are always complex, requiring your solicitor to have:
- a detailed understanding of your condition; and
- a forensic and tactical approach to your claim.
“I’m sorry for my initial scepticism when we first spoke. I genuinely didn’t know that solicitors like you really existed. You’ve been there for me the whole way and your confidence has been so reassuring. Thank you so much.” DV [£700,000 compensation recovered]
Should you instruct us, you will not have to deal further with your current solicitor. We will handle that for you.
How are we different?
We are specialists in chronic pain compensation claims. It’s all we do, and we have been doing it for a long time!
Our understanding of chronic pain and how it affects you and your family gives us a unique perspective. Crucially, that includes a detailed knowledge of the latest treatment and rehabilitation options available to you.
“You proved from day one that you know your onions! Why can’t all solicitors be like you? From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much.” JT [£685,000 compensation recovered]
What can you expect when you call?
When you call:
- You will speak directly to one of our specialist solicitors.
- The call is free.
- You will not be hurried – we want to fully understand your condition and your claim. Equally, you will have many questions for us.
- There is no pressure to instruct us. On the contrary, we want you to be entirely happy and comfortable with us before you make that important decision.
- Should you decide to instruct us, to ensure continuity, you will be represented by the solicitor you have spoken to already.
- We will formulate with you a proposed plan of action so that you know exactly what steps we will take from day one to get your claim back on track.
- While it may seem unusual these days, we like to meet our clients! If travelling to see us is difficult, wherever you live, we may be able to see you at home or at another location more convenient for you.
“Thank you very much for speaking to me regarding my unresolved accident claim. I can honestly say that the advice given and the way you explained things was fantastic. Our conversation was longer than all communications by phone from all 4 of the solicitors I have had the misfortune of dealing with in the last 3 years and I understood more from it. It actually felt like you were on my side rather than [my current solicitors] who seem to be working for the opposition. I just wish that I had found out about you a few years ago.” SD, New Enquiry
In most cases we can act on a No Win/No Fee basis or under the terms of your legal expenses insurance policy. Find out more about legal costs.