Contact us today to discuss how we can offer you a more specialist service for your Myofascial Pain Syndrome compensation claim.
Call us now on 01225 462871 or complete the Contact Form at the foot of this page.
We have many years of experience in helping people with Myofascial Pain Syndrome compensation claims. We know the impact that Myofascial Pain Syndrome can have on you and your family. Below, you will find further information on the condition, including symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and how to make a Myofascial Pain Syndrome compensation claim.
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome compensation
- What is Myofascial Pain Syndrome?
- What is the best treatment for Myofascial Pain?
Myofascial Pain Syndrome compensation
We are leading lawyers for Myofascial Pain Syndrome compensation claims. We have a proven track record of securing our clients the very best treatment and the maximum compensation they need to protect them and their families for the future. So if you need a specialist Myofascial Pain Syndrome compensation lawyer, call us today on 01225 462871, to see how we can help you.
- The call will be free.
- You will speak directly to one of our highly specialist solicitors.
- We will not hurry you – we want to fully understand your claim and how the condition affects you.
- You will not be put under any pressure to instruct us. We want you to be entirely happy and comfortable with us before you decide to proceed.
- Should you decide to instruct us, if at all possible, the solicitor you have already spoken to will represent you.
- If you decide to instruct us, you will not have to deal further with your current solicitor. We will handle that for you.
In most cases, we can act on a No Win/No Fee basis or under the terms of your legal expenses insurance policy. Find out more about legal costs.
What is Myofascial Pain Syndrome (MPS)?
Myofascial Pain Syndrome (MPS), is a surprisingly common chronic pain condition affecting either a single muscle or a group of muscles. The cause of MPS is damage to the fascia, the layers of connective tissue surrounding and protecting our muscles. Often, injury or trauma to muscles, tendons or ligaments is the cause of this damage, or an injury to spinal discs.
“Andrew, I feel so lucky to have found you. What a difference you made! Let’s face it, with [previous solicitors] the claim was heading for the rocks. Thank you so much.” TR (£265,000 received)
What is the best treatment for Myofascial Pain?
Unfortunately, there is currently no cure for MPS. However, there are treatments to help the long-term management of the condition. As myofascial pain solicitors, a major focus is arranging specialist treatment during your myofascial pain compensation claim. Common treatments for myofascial pain include:
“Thank you for your patience and understanding. I know I’m not easy to deal with where my pain flares. You’re a genuinely decent human being Bruce and I can’t believe I’m saying that about a solicitor!” HM (£215,000 compensation recovered)