Contact us today to discuss how we can offer you a more specialist service for your Chronic Pain compensation claim.
Call us now on 01225 462871 or complete the Contact Form at the foot of this page.
Chronic Pain Syndrome Compensation
We are leading solicitors for Chronic Pain Syndrome compensation claims. We have a proven track record of securing for our clients the very best treatment and the maximum compensation they need and deserve to protect them and their families for the future.
If you need a specialist Chronic Pain Syndrome compensation lawyer to represent you, call us today on 01225 462871 to see how we can help.
“Your understanding of my condition was incredible. I immediately felt I was in safe hands and that proved to be true.” TF [£470,000 compensation recovered]
- The call will be free.
- You will speak directly to one of our highly specialist solicitors.
- We will not hurry you – we want to fully understand your claim.
- You will not be put under any pressure to instruct us. We want you to be entirely happy and comfortable with us before you decide to proceed.
- Should you decide to instruct us, where possible, the solicitor you have already spoken to will represent you.
In most cases, we can act on a No Win/No Fee basis or under the terms of your legal expenses insurance policy.
Treatment for Chronic Pain Syndrome
We understand the fundamental importance of seeking early specialist treatment and are regularly able to arrange funding for a broad range of treatment options, including residential pain management/rehabilitation.
In summary, what you can expect when you instruct us:
- Access to leading medical experts to get you the specialist help you so desperately need.
- Regular requests for interim payments to include funding for the cost of any recommended treatment and rehabilitation (for example, inpatient rehabilitation, hydrotherapy, physiotherapy, psychological therapy and spinal cord stimulation/dorsal root ganglion stimulation).
- Consideration as to whether you would benefit from the appointment of a medically qualified case manager to coordinate your treatment, rehabilitation, purchase of specialist equipment and adaptations to your home.
While it may seem unusual these days, we are solicitors who do like to meet our clients! If travelling to see us is difficult, we may be able to see you at home or at another location more convenient for you.
Keep up to date with the latest developments relating to Chronic Pain through our topical and regularly updated Blog.
What is a Chronic Pain Syndrome?
The medical profession has traditionally prescribed arbitrary time scales, typically 3 or 6 months, beyond which pain is described as ‘chronic’. However, it’s now more common to describe pain as chronic if it has persisted for longer than the reasonably expected healing time for the body tissues involved.
Pain is one of the body’s major defence mechanisms. It ‘hurts’ so we pay attention to it, but when pain becomes chronic it has largely lost its purpose. There is considerable ongoing research considering ways to ‘fix’ or control malfunctions in the nervous system responsible for pain not being ‘switched off’ once its job is done.
The amount of pain suffered by people with chronic pain varies considerably. Some are in constant, excruciating pain which is totally incapacitating, whilst others suffer intrusive but low-level or episodic pain.
“Thank you for everything you’ve done for me. What I’ve really appreciated is that from the beginning you’ve believed me, which I don’t think many people do, even now. Thank you again.” JR (£165,000 compensation recovered), November 2018
Chronic pain is debilitating, affecting every aspect of life. If you have suffered an injury or accident that has resulted in a life-changing level of pain, you need to ensure that your short and long-term treatment needs are met, as well as your long-term financial security.
At BLB, we not only have an unrivalled understanding of chronic pain but also excellent working relationships with many of the country’s leading medical experts. As Chronic Pain Syndrome Solicitors, this is knowledge and expertise we use daily for the benefit of our clients.
We understand the fundamental importance of seeking early specialist treatment and can regularly arrange funding for a broad range of treatment options.
Many people living with chronic pain find help, support and information through one or more support groups, networks and organisations. Find out more.