Contact us today to discuss how we can offer you a more specialist service for your Fibromyalgia compensation claim? You have nothing to lose and probably everything to gain.
Call us now on 01225 462871 or complete the Contact Form at the foot of this page.
There are a number of support groups and organisations set up and run for the benefit of those diagnosed with Fibromyalgia in the UK. These include:
UK Fibromyalgia is support group whose objectives are:
- To raise awareness with the British government of the Fibromyalgia condition;
- To encourage NHS and private funding to invest in new research projects;
- To work to get regional Fibromyalgia multidisciplinary clinics set-up across the UK;
- To provide accurate information on Fibromyalgia through their magazine and social media accounts.
Fibromyalgia Action UK
Fibromyalgia Action UK is a charity formed in 2015 following the merger of FibroAction and FMA UK. The organisation provides a helpful source of information and resources for those wishing to learn more about the condition and it also hosts its own online forum with over 20,000 registered users.
NHS UK – Fibromyalgia
Keep up to date with the latest developments relating to Fibromyalgia and chronic pain more generally through our topical and regularly updated Blog.
We are the leading solicitors for compensation claims involving Fibromyalgia and Chronic Pain. We have a proven track record of securing our clients the very best treatment and the compensation they need to protect them and their families for the future. So if you need a specialist Fibromyalgia lawyer to represent you, please call us today to see how we can help you.
Call us now on 01225 462871.
- The call will be free.
- You will speak direct to one of our highly specialist solicitors.
- You will not be hurried – we want to fully understand your claim.
- You will not be put under any pressure to instruct us. We want you to be entirely happy and comfortable with us before you decide to instruct us.
- Should you decide to instruct us, to ensure continuity, you will be represented by the solicitor you have already spoken to.
If we are instructed, in most cases we can act on a No Win/No Fee basis.
While it may seem unusual these days, we are solicitors who do like to meet our clients! If travelling to see us is difficult, wherever you live, we may be able to see you at home or at another location more convenient for you.