Contact us today to discuss how we can offer you a more specialist service for your Chronic Pain compensation claim. Call us now on 01225 462871 or complete the Contact Form at the foot of this page.
“Your understanding of my condition was incredible. I immediately felt I was in safe hands and that proved to be true.” TF [£470,000 compensation recovered], November 2018
Chronic Pain Syndrome Solicitors
We are leading solicitors for compensation claims involving Chronic Pain. We have a proven track record of securing for our clients the very best treatment and the maximum compensation they need and deserve to protect them and their families for the future.
If you need a specialist Chronic Pain lawyer to represent you, please call us today on 01225 462871 to see how we can help.
- The call will be free.
- You will speak direct to one of our highly specialist solicitors.
- You will not be hurried – we want to fully understand your claim.
- You will not be put under any pressure to instruct us. We want you to be entirely happy and comfortable with us before you decide to instruct us.
- Should you decide to instruct us, to ensure continuity, you will be represented by the solicitor you have already spoken to.
We understand the fundamental importance of seeking early specialist treatment and are regularly able to arrange funding for the complete range of treatment options including residential pain management/rehabilitation.
In summary, what you can expect when you instruct us is:
- access to the leading experts in the field to get you the specialist medical help you so desperately need;
- regular requests for early interim payments to fund the cost of recommended treatment and rehabilitation (for example, inpatient rehabilitation, hydrotherapy, physiotherapy, psychological therapy and spinal cord stimulation/dorsal root ganglion stimulation);
- consideration as to whether you would benefit from the appointment of a medically qualified case manager to co-ordinate your treatment, rehabilitation, purchase of specialist equipment and adaptations to your home.
While it may seem unusual these days, we are solicitors who do like to meet our clients! If travelling to see us is difficult, wherever you live, we may be able to see you at home or at another location more convenient for you.
Keep up to date with the latest developments relating to Chronic Pain through our topical and regularly updated Blog.
What is a Chronic Pain Syndrome?
The medical profession have traditionally prescribed arbitrary time scales, typically 3 or 6 months, beyond which pain is described as ‘chronic’. However, it is now becoming more common to describe pain as chronic if it has persisted for longer than the reasonably expected healing time for the body tissues involved.
Pain is one of the body’s major defence mechanisms. It ‘hurts’ so that we pay attention to it, but when pain becomes chronic it has largely lost its purpose. There is considerable ongoing research looking at ways to ‘fix’ or control the malfunction in the nervous system responsible for pain not being ‘switched off’ once its job is done.
The amount of pain suffered by people with chronic pain can vary substantially between individuals. Some are in constant, excruciating pain which is entirely incapacitating, whilst others suffer intrusive but low level or episodic pain.
“Thank you for everything you’ve done for me. What I’ve really appreciated is that from the beginning you’ve believed me, which I don’t think many people do, even now. Thank you again.” JR (£165,000 compensation recovered), November 2018
Chronic pain is debilitating, affecting every aspect of your life. If you have suffered an injury, or accident, that has resulted in a life changing level of pain, then you need to ensure that your short and long term treatment needs are met, as well as your long term financial security.
At BLB, we not only have an unrivalled understanding of chronic pain, but also excellent working relationships with many of the country’s leading medical experts. As Chronic Pain Syndrome Solicitors, this is knowledge and expertise we use daily for the benefit of our clients.
We understand the fundamental importance of seeking early specialist treatment and are regularly able to arrange funding for the complete range of treatment options.